2.20.2010

LETS TALK ABOUT SOME BADER'S

Ok stop right there if your reading this with the expectation that this blog is going to be full of insults sorry to disappoint but its not gonna happen.

So lets talk about some Bader's shall we first lets get Michael out of the way!



MIKEY BADER!!
yeah thats right fool mikey! Mikey is my friend! and Mikey is the Shit! He is a kind hearted kid that is as honest as the day is long. The Kid puts up with a lot of shit from people that quite honestly don't matter and it pisses me off how much shit people flip him. Mikey is funny and is always there when you need him. I love the kid. This is why i call him my friend and my best man at my up coming wedding.

OK on to Bader number 2!





KENNY BADER!
Kenny Bader wtf? now hold up right there for the reasons some people want to talk shit about Kenny are the same reasons I dig the cat. he puts it out there in your face like it or not! HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THAT? its rare to find those qualities in people today. Kenny and I don't hang out much but we hang out enough that i can say he is my friend and my groomsman at my wedding in april.
People tend to make assumptions about me and the folks i choose to call my friends. It's sad really that people cant get over their bullshit preconceived notions about people and see them for who they really are. I like talking about these Bader's and I like calling them my friends!